- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Vision Rehabiliation for Special Needs
Visual Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Stroke, Birth Injury, Brain Damage, Head Injury, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS etc.
Vision can be compromised as a result of neurological disorders or trauma to the nervous system. Vision Therapy can effectively treat the visual consequences of brain trauma (including double vision).
To learn more about visual rehabilitation with vision therapy, see:
- Visual Rehabilitation following Brain Damage, Birth Injury, Head Injury, Stroke, Acquired Brain Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), etc.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Blurred Vision, Reading Problems, Double Vision, Eye Pain, Headaches with reading, Visual Field Loss...
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation - Success Stories with Vision Therapy
VISION REHABILITATION FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DELAYS
Visual Rehabilitation for Special Needs - Developmental Delays, Visual Perceptual Visual-Motor Deficits, Attention Deficit Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD): Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Eye Examination, Eyesight, Vision Therapy
- Vision Therapy for Visual Perceptual Visual-Motor Deficits
- Article: Diagnosis of Non-Verbal Learning Disorder (NLD), Hidden Disability